Pandemic II Pandemic II

Most fun since torture game 2!

Really, just a ton of fun.

I made a sleeper which developed tons of immunity but did nothing. Then I stocked up evolution points and caused liver failure. Almost everyone died except for the madagascarites.

Squeaky toad, same thing happened to me.

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Very fun.

Some glitches, yes. A climax that went on for too long, yes. Reminded me of Runescape, yes. But aside from that, quite excelent, and I loved your commentary on things you find along the way.

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

EPIC!

What they said after the finishers almost made me piss myself. YAY LETS GO WORK ON SOME SPREAD SHEETS!

Music Beats Music Beats

Lmao. Got a few problems.

Preloader anyone?

Ok, why doesnt this "rythm" game match the music? Lol, thats the point dude. The music seams tacked on.

It looks good aestheticly though.

It just seemed half done.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Cool But i got glitches and suggestions.

I would just like to throw this out that i am not as twisted as this review makes me seem.
Bugs: When you click on the head and pull all sorts of crazy shit happens. and nothing is related to the head. like hands pop off.
When i used a rav\zor i turned everything on this guys body to skeleton and he was still alive. He needs organs. Bad.
When I attach a rope to his neck and only his neck he doesnt die.

Things I want:
A) as much as i like ripping limbs off, I would prefer just to peel away skin.
B) How bout some yelling? Blood curtilling screams. Make it seem like torture?
C) Can we get an option for a chick?
D) When I chop someone in half with a chain saw I wanna see his intestines fall out on the floor.
E) I wanna beat him! Gimme some bruising. Baseball bat?
G) Facial expressions please?
H) This is a cool "toy." But its kinda pointless. How bout a "Pain-O-Meter" so that I can put this guy in as much pain as possible before I turn out the lights.
I) How bout electrocution?

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Done in 11 Days

That game is great. And those foos cant compare this to kitten cannon. This si a totoally different game, kitten canon is all luck... There is a bit of skill here. I laughed at the end but then I was sad because it was over. Nice work.

forbidden union DEMO forbidden union DEMO

Need some work but its coming along.

Heres what I see that needs to be fixed:
-if your gonna make the same fucking house over and over again, the least you could do is add some more detail to it. Oh yeah and the fires were poorly drawn.
-your combat system was tacticless. More moves please.
-the menus looked crappy. Get photoshop or illustrator and make something that looks nice, and dont use flourecent colors.

BlazingEdge responds:

ill try and get them fixed ty

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

This is brilliant.

Awesome concept. Incredible game.

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Mind blowing

Loved it, awesome stuff. But as almost everyone has said, I want to blow shit up with my robot.

Sonny Sonny

4 Hours down...many many more to go.

Excelent game. Takes a while but thats an RPG for you. Any flash game that can keep my attention for that long has my kudos. Nice work.

I caught a typo though:
The sticks you get from rock golems description is "Too heavy to be any useful."
It should read "Too heavy to be any use." or "Too heavy to be useful."