Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

MOAR PLZ.

Yeah, uh, this rocked. Pleash make morez!

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Fuck Yes!

That was hilarious. I feel your pain.

Greg's Officemax Freakout Greg's Officemax Freakout

Haha.

Thats what you get for going to office max. Go to staples. They rock. Because i work there.

SRM Transformers 3 SRM Transformers 3

Full of lulz

That gave me LULZ. I liked it.

Battosai810 responds:

Then it worked as intended - glad you liked it man.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Reminds me of a Buffalaxed redub.

Good stuff. Look up buffalaxed indian music video on youtube. Funny stuff. Nice work dude.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%0 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%0

Woo!

Go for turd of the day! This really is bad. But uhh... good job submitting it anyway? Yeah, I dunno why I'm writing this.

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Holy HSit

How this only made 5th place is beyond me. That was awesome. Everything was just amazing.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

LOLZ

I kinda expected the ending and I almost shot myself because of the sponge bob music. But beside that the animation was pretty solid and I have to admit I laughed. Nice work.

RR-Portal Gun RR-Portal Gun

Funny

Dude I havent seen you on dA in forever. Where ya been, or is this flash evidence of what you have been doing? Haha. Funny, but I'm the same way.

TheComet responds:

Just didn't make anything worth submitting for a bit *shrug*

ME: Elevator Ride ME: Elevator Ride

Funny

This is very true. Apparently elevators are "interactive" loading screens. But all you can do is sit there and listen to the radio and spin the camera. Maybe they'll do a bit more with it next time around.

Nice, we need more Mass Effect flash on here.

Mr-No-Name responds:

I doubt they're loaders, the enviorment still takes like 20 seconds to stream after you get off.
but thanks!